August 26, 2011

Wii Game Character

Filed under: Video Games — Screenhog @ 4:01 pm

Two years ago, I made a post about how much I wanted to create a Wii game. Well, I’d still like to make that Wii game some day, and this is the main character:

Wanna see him in a game? Well, you’ll still have to keep waiting. Mech Mice is consuming most of my work hours right now. But I’m warning you, world, some day he’ll be in a game, and it will be awesome.

29 Comments »

1. I have no doubt that the game will be nothing but pure awesomeness :)

Comment by Pgrytdal — August 26, 2011 @ 4:59 pm

2. I like it! His head looks like the Club Penguin’s puffles! :D

Comment by Asulio — August 26, 2011 @ 5:38 pm

3. That looks like a puffle! Maybe you should make another character as that looks just too much like a puffle.

Comment by Spigos Nr 3 — August 26, 2011 @ 11:18 pm

4. That really looks like a puffle on top of a rock with shoes

Comment by Vicyorus — August 27, 2011 @ 6:10 am

5. That looks nothing like a puffle. Though it reminds me of a cartoon character.

Comment by Hunter Ashe is Feey1 — August 27, 2011 @ 11:58 am

6. A potato with a yellow puffle head? Seriously Screenhog?!

Comment by Squidy2008 — August 27, 2011 @ 12:27 pm

7. That looks really cool!

Comment by superpizza — August 28, 2011 @ 4:16 am

8. thats look original i dont see something equal like that character what is the name of the character?

Comment by gus138 — August 28, 2011 @ 9:18 am

9. Hey Screenhog. Cool idea! Kinda looks like a puffle, but not too much. I have a question, non relevant, you had played teresa waltz, a song you called mega man and another called flow. What ever happend to these songs, as they are not in your music player? Thanks.

Comment by William — August 28, 2011 @ 10:57 am

10. It looks very much like a puffle, Gus138.

Comment by Spigos Nr 3 — August 28, 2011 @ 9:40 pm

11. looks a lot like a character from those rain drops shorts you made. why don’t you animate this?

Comment by Zaan — August 28, 2011 @ 11:59 pm

12. It kind of looks like a puffle, but didn’t you design them Screenhog? But I think it would be a great game! By the way, what’s his name?

Comment by Puffguy3 — August 29, 2011 @ 2:55 am

13. Guys that looks nothing like a puffle! This is original, though I have no idea how the rock body fits in.

Comment by Hunter Ashe is Feey1 — August 29, 2011 @ 10:37 am

14. The only part about him that looks like a puffle is his face… however, because that’s the most personable part of a person, I’m not surprised there’s so many comments about him looking like a puffle. While I did design him about 7 years ago (yes, BEFORE the puffle), I may rethink how I draw his head, just to give him a little more uniqueness.

Of course, if you guys see him in action, using his abilities, you’ll definitely see how different from a puffle he is. :)

Comment by Screenhog — August 29, 2011 @ 12:52 pm

15. Honestly only the mouth and face look like a puffle. The hair looks nothing like a puffle. And he has a potato-like body. Shouldn’t he have arms too? And what is his name?

Comment by Crossbones03 — August 29, 2011 @ 1:44 pm

16. Wait, so if I could just give a quick guessing analogy from what I know about him, he is a super cool guy with a puffle-like appearance, with similar abilities to Kirby?

Comment by Puffguy3 — August 29, 2011 @ 4:12 pm

17. @Puffguy3
    I’m guessing one of his moves is to roll up into the ball and roll around smashing enemies.

Comment by Hunter Ashe is Feey1 — August 30, 2011 @ 8:41 am

18. LOL!. It’s puffle on rock or POOP!” On two blue cups!! Yeah I,think So!!

Comment by knd27 — September 3, 2011 @ 6:00 am

19. wow. cool! a baby puffle on top of a mudball and two cups! since you made that BEFORE the puffle, you should really sue disney for copying you! -Ash The Fox

Comment by Ash The Fox — September 9, 2011 @ 5:06 pm

20. Uh… no, I don’t think I’d do that. I designed both of them… that’s why they’re similar.

Comment by Screenhog — September 10, 2011 @ 2:34 pm

21. Hey, the head looks like a Yellow Puffle!

Comment by Sgas92066 — September 17, 2011 @ 6:19 am

22. Well, Screenhog, it looks like you might have to make this for the WiiU instead of the Wii. The WiiU is coming out next year, meaning the Wii will probably be dead by 2013.

Comment by WeegeeWarrior — September 17, 2011 @ 7:13 pm

23. i have a same dream like u screenhog i love ur disign and i love ur music :) hope ur dream come true shouldnt it jump only and fall in enemies and defeat them?┬Ętht will be great

Comment by jerryluis2 — November 1, 2011 @ 5:52 pm

24. Reminds me of a puffle!! Screenhog, will you draw anything that kinda looks like a Club Penguin penguin? It would be nice!!

Comment by Youngprince — January 1, 2012 @ 4:46 pm

25. His name is tater puff!! Well, thats what I call him. Tater=Potato Puff=Puffle :)

Comment by lollypoppa10 — January 29, 2012 @ 6:21 am

26. looks very cute and lovely and sweet …

Comment by polyana7 — March 10, 2012 @ 5:34 am

27. Looks like a yellow puffle jumping on a rock, with blue suction cups on the bottom! I love it!

Comment by Jkm5 — July 4, 2012 @ 10:02 am

28. Ahh.. The eyes of a puffle.. I miss those times.. D:

Comment by Jmichael3 — August 19, 2012 @ 10:50 pm

29. This game looks so awesome plz make it Screenhog it’ll be pure awesomeness:)

Comment by Anonymos — September 12, 2012 @ 11:42 am